805 Party Bus Limo Terms And Conditions
Accepting our services you “customer”/”recipient of service” agree to abide by the terms and conditions of your reservation, as follows:
(1) Please be advised that all payments are collected in advance.
(2) All deposits are NON refundable.
(3) All flat rate (point-to-point) transportation is subject to applicable wait time charges if the “customer”/”recipient of service” does not depart within 15 minutes of the stated reservation time.
(4) A 15% gratuity has been included and is passed on directly to the driver as reflected in the total on this confirmation/bill for your convenience. It is at the “customer”/”recipient of service” own discretion to add or subtract any gratuities to the final bill. To adjust any gratuity amount, the “customer” is required to email within 24 hours of completed service, the amount preferred, to reflect in the final charges to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) All of our vehicles are strictly non-smoking and no food is allowed to be brought into the vehicle.
(6) Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
(7) Unless special billing arrangements have been made, any monies due but not collected by the driver at the end of the run will be charged to the credit card on file. A final account of the balance of all charges incurred from the hourly use of our vehicles, pursuant to the Contract, will be rendered to the client via email receipt regarding any overtime or additional charges etc. The payment of such outstanding balance shall be due for full settlement after the service.
(8) The “customer” assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused by the “customer” or any “recipient of service” in their party during their rental. There will be a fee of $200.00 for each carpet burn and $250.00 for each incidence of damage to the seat(s) or interior. Sanitation fee is $250.00.
(9) Any deviation to the listed itinerary may result in additional charges.
(10) Alcohol consumption by minors and any non-prescription drug use is strictly prohibited by law. The “customer” will pay any fines incurred. The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the “customer”(s)/”recipient of service”. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
(11) Overtime charges will begin to accrue after the first 5 minutes past the prearranged end-time, as described on the reservation and/or customer trip sheet.
(12) Company is not responsible for delays or travel termination caused by unsafe road conditions (Such as traffic, accidents, roadwork, etc.).
(13) We are not responsible for articles lost or left in the limousine, although we will make every reasonable effort to return items left by “customer”/”recipient of service”, should we locate them.
(14) Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond pre-determined seating capacity. Preferred vehicle type are based on availability. We have the right to replace the original vehicle booked with an equal, greater and or a sister affiliate vehicle equivalent due to unforeseen circumstances.